UPDATED 2022: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (Closed Wednesday) (December 15 – March 31)
- Tour Time: 7:30 AM
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Each year these magnificent creatures migrate south from Alaska, and although you can see them throughout Hawaii, the ‘Au ‘au channel off the coast of Maui boasts the greatest number. Our warm, relatively shallow and protected waters make an ideal location for the humpbacks to mate and give birth to their calves. These whales are known for their acrobatics, and are often seen fully breaching out of the ocean!
This seasonal whale watch embarks from Lahaina Harbor. Enjoy your morning coffee on deck and join the captain and crew in keeping a look out. When we have enough wind this trip is exclusively sailing, so relax on board without the drone of a motor and we’ll head to wherever the whales may be!Our 65’ Gold Coast catamaran is spacious, comfortable, and all about the views. Lounge on the forward trampolines, find a comfortable seat with panoramic island views, or take cover under our 575 square feet of covered cabin space for a break from the elements.
- Coffee + Breakfast snacks
- Complimentary reef-safe sunscreen
- Casual attire and light jacket recommended.
Location: Lahaina General Store
Address: 136 Dickenson St, Lahaina, HI 96761
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/d2BDyd92Gk94QywH8
Parking: Plenty of pay parking is available nearby for your convenience.
Check-in: Please check-in 30 minutes prior to departure at our new air-conditioned store-front.
- All participants must complete electronic waivers prior to participation.
- This trip is limited to 40 passengers.
- Local Drift Coffee:
- Freshly brewed local coffee, sugar, half & half
- Local Fruit Platter:
- Seasonal local fruit fresh cut daily
- Breakfast Brioche:
- Cage free fried egg, pipikaula (hawaiian smoked beef), garlic aioli, sharp white cheddar cheese, brioche bun
- Ube Banana Loaf:
- House made banana bread and sweet purple yam
- Water, coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale, soda
- Beach House Brew Co. Cerveza & Hazy Lime Pale Ale, white wine, sparkling wine & assorted cocktails