- Boat Rides & Sailing
- Hawaii Dinner Cruises
- Oahu Boat Rides & Sailing
- Oahu Dinner Cruises
- Oahu Tours & Activities
Celebrate Independence Day on a casual island catamaran; Variety of premium dry snacks, “champagne” toast, live Hawaiian entertainment and fireworks view!
- Entertainment: Live Hawaiian Entertainment.
- Menu: Variety of premium dry snacks, “Champagne” toast. Additional beverages available for purchase.
- Vessel Info: Eco-friendly, 149-passenger, 2-deck Dolphin Star catamaran. Our island catamaran offers 360º views from both decks, ample seating and onboard restroom for a casual and comfortable cruise. The 65’ vessel minimizes emissions with EPA compliant main engines, hybrid power generator, GPS, autopilot, radar and operates at the cruising speed shown by recent NOAA studies to be safe for marine mammals. It also has a 360° observation deck, wrap-around deck, dining area, bar, restrooms and BBQ facility.
- Route: Dolphin Star® cruises from Kewalo Basin toward Diamond Head along the Waikiki coastline. The Captain may alter the route or cancel the cruise depending on weather conditions. Sunset and fireworks are not guaranteed.
- Availability: July 4
- Tour Times: 7:45 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Dress Code: Casual. For cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended.
Location / Check-In: Ala Wai Boat Harbor in Waikiki. Please check in directly at the boat.
Address: Ala Wai Boat Harbor, Honolulu, HI 96815
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/QJZfqLQC3cqrxWNk6
Round-trip motorcoach transportation available from the Waikiki area for $15.00 per person. Additional usage fee applies for some hotels. Transportation from the Ko Olina/Kahala areas is not available.
Please check in 45 minutes prior your tour.
Round-trip motorcoach transportation from the Waikiki area available at $15.00 per person. Additional usage fee applies for some hotels. (prices subject to change by year)
Pick Up Schedule:
- Ala Moana – 7:00 PM
- Ambassador – 6:40 PM
- Hilton Hawaiian Village – 6:55 PM
- Hyatt Regency – 6:25 PM
- Sheraton Waikiki – 6:50 PM ($1)
- Waikiki Beach Marriott – 6:35 PM
Instructions for self driving:
Please check in directly at Kewalo Basin 1125 Ala Moana Blvd Honolulu, HI 96814 at least 45 minutes prior to departure at 7:45 PM.