If you plan on visiting Hawaii, we invite you to join us for the most exciting dolphin tour on the remote west shore of Oahu. This area is well known for having the calmest and clearest waters around the island, ideal for snorkeling, and home to Spinner Dolphins and those mighty winter visitors, Humpback whales. Swimming with the dolphins is an event that is certain to make your day, if not your entire vacation!
- View Spinner Dolphins and Humpback Whales (in the winter). Occasionally, we encounter Bottlenose Dolphins and Spotted Dolphins too!
- Excursions are led by seasoned island naturalists with years of experience on the Waianae Coast.
- Take some of the most incredible photographs of your vacation as the Spinners come to visit you and perform their superb aerial stunts.
- Swim with dolphins, tropical fish, and sea turtles.
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch at Spinners Cafe.
- Round trip transportation from Waikiki and Ko Olina hotels.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 7:00 AM, 10:30 AM
- Duration: 3 hours
- 7:00 a.m. Boat Departure:
- 6:30 am check in at the Waianae Boat Harbor, next to Spinners Cafe. Waikiki pick up is between 5:00 and 5:15 am, return around 12:30 pm. Ko Olina pick up is around 6:00 am, return around 11:00 am. (Return time may vary depending on traffic).
- 10:30 a.m. Boat Departure:
- 10:00 am check in at the Waianae Boat Harbor, next to Spinners Cafe. Waikiki pick up is between 8:30 am and 8:45 am, return around 4:30 pm. Ko Olina pick up is around 9:30 am, return around 3:00 pm. (Return time may vary depending on traffic).
Passively observing Spinner Dolphins while in the water is one of our goals. We follow guidelines that are dictated by Federal Law protecting these animals. We will make sure you observe these animals under an eco friendly leadership giving you a safe open ocean safari you will remember.