UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Time: 8:00 AM
- Duration: 2.5 Hours – 3 Hours
Tailored for more experienced divers, our deep and shallow dive will take you to the some of the best sites off the coast of Oahu. We usually start with a 100-foot plunge to a shipwreck. Because the wrecks are significantly further from shore, we often see more pelagic fish, turtles, sharks, dolphins and—if we’re lucky—whales! The second dive is usually a reef around 40-60′ deep depending on where we feel like going.
With an experienced enough group, we’re able to guide you to more adventurous areas of the underwater world. These are fun dives for certified divers, we have the freedom to choose the best sites that match what you want to go see.
- Waterproof camera.
- Minimum Age is 10 years and older.
- Wrecks are located significantly deeper than our reefs.
- Divers should have experience diving to 100′ (30 meters) and have a minimum of 25 dives before participating in this particular excursion.
- Preferably, you should be certified in Advanced Open Water and have dived in the last year.
- We welcome people to ride along on the boat and snorkel if they wish, however, we cannot guarantee optimal snorkeling conditions on scuba trips.
- Nitrox Tank upgrades are available for divers with Nitrox Certification. Must show Nitrox Certification at check-in.
- Please allow at least 18 hours after diving before flying.
Location: Hawaiian Diving Adventures, Kewalo Harbor
Address: 1125 Ala Moana Blvd slip A-03, Honolulu, HI 96815
Google Maps: https://g.page/HawaiianDiving?share
Parking: Hourly paid parking is available at the harbor.
- Please check in 30 minutes prior to your tour time.
- We can provide all the diving gear and equipment, or bring your own