Enjoy the beauty of Oahu’s South Shore as we head out from our slip in the Kewalo Basin Harbor and head toward Lē’ahi (Diamond Head). While aboard the Haleiwa Queen, enjoy the clear view of the Pacific Ocean floor as we cruise over live tropical reefs and one of Hawaii’s popular shipwrecks. Keep an eye out for honu (sea turtles), eels, reef sharks, dolphins, and schools of tropical fish, all visible from the deck of our vessel through our glass-bottom boat viewports. You’ve never seen the ocean like this before!
During whale watching season (November – May), humpback whales migrate through Hawaiian waters to mate and calve; you may be able to catch a glimpse or two of these majestic creatures on your cruise. We’ve seen them put on spectacular shows for us. You might even hear them sing!
Perfect for large or small groups, book a fun-filled tour with Hawaii Glass Bottom Boats for your family or friends while visiting Hawaii. It’s a great activity for convention groups, employee appreciation days, military group outings, and local school field trips. We also offer wedding photo tours showcasing you on your wedding day against the beautiful backdrop of Oahu’s coastline.
We look forward to sharing our unique perspective of Honolulu with you, above and below the surface.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 1:00 PM, 2:15 PM, 3:30 PM
- Duration: 1 Hours 30 Minutes
- Recommend to bring towel & take dramamine 1 hr before if prone to seasickness
- Food and beverages allowed on all tours and we have coolers and ice for use
- Tour Minimums: A combined minimum of 6 guests is required for a tour to operate.
- Trips will run rain or shine. All trips are subject to change or may be canceled without notice due to the weather or other unforeseen circumstance.
Location: Kewalo Basin Harbor
- Address: 1109 Ala Moana Blvd Honolulu, HI 96814
- Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/uSTDRr7RgSFmf1oc7
- The Haleiwa Queen is docked in slip FA1. You can find it at the front of the harbor along Ala Moana Boulevard, close to the entrance near the cross street at Ward Ave.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time for check-in.
- Passengers with mobility issues need to be able to take a step across from the dock to the boat in order to board, and then guests can then be immediately seated. Our crew can assist if needed — just make sure to arrive a little bit early! Once on board, there is plenty of space for all our guests. Walkers and collapsible wheelchairs can be brought on board. Motorized chairs or scooters are not allowed.