UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Time: 11:00 AM
- Duration: 3 Hours 30 Minutes
Whether you’re newly certified, you love longer dive times, you want more natural light for photography, maybe it’s just been a while since you’ve gone scuba diving, or if you just like to sleep in, our late morning charter is the dive trip for you. We visit two shallow coral reefs with an average depth of 40′-60′ (12-18m) where we will see thousands of colorful reef fish and all kinds of interesting marine life. We frequently encounter eels, octopus, green sea turtles, rays and even sharks, along with an incredible variety of corals. Over 25% of the fish and coral species we see are endemic to Hawaii, meaning you can only see them on your dives with us in Oahu.
The ride to the best dive sites is relatively quick, usually less than ten minutes. All reef dives are led by an experienced professional Dive Instructor and will be in small groups to help ensure the safety and enjoyment of all our divers.
- Waterproof camera.
- Minimum Age is 10 years and older
- A certain amount of physical fitness is required for diving, please call to discuss your particular circumstances before booking.
- Nitrox Tank upgrades are available for divers with Nitrox Certification. Must show Nitrox Certification at check-in.
- Please allow at least 18 hours after diving before flying.
- There are medical requirements for diving, if you have questions, please call to discuss this before you book. If you answer “Yes” to any question, a doctor’s approval is required before you show up. There will be no refunds if you arrive at the boat, answer “yes” on our form, and do not have an accompanying doctor’s note
Location: Hawaiian Diving Adventures, Kewalo Harbor
Address: 1125 Ala Moana Blvd slip A-03, Honolulu, HI 96815
Google Maps: https://g.page/HawaiianDiving?share
Parking: Hourly paid parking is available at the harbor.
- Please check in 30 minutes prior to your tour time.
- We can provide all the diving gear and equipment