A Taste of Adventure! Some of the best sights & scenic viewpoints of Oahu and the chance to try local flavors and favorite dishes. As we make our way along the scenic drive to the North Shore, we stop at some of the best viewpoints and destinations. Perfect for guests who want a taste of the island!
- Amelia Earhart/Diamond Head Lookout – Breathtaking views along Diamond Head Road of this popular local surf beach.
- Malasadas from Leonard’s Bakery – World-renowned Portuguese donuts, made fresh to order!
- Hanauma Bay Lookout – Nature preserve known to be one of the most famous snorkeling spots on Oahu! (photo stop only, tour does not snorkel).
- Halona Blowhole – Beautiful lookout of one of Hawaii’s most famous natural wonders with views of Oahu’s East Coast.
- Nuuanu Pali Lookout – Breathtaking ocean and mountain views.
- Macadamia Nut Farm – Sample local coffee, chocolate & even crack open your own macadamia nuts by hand!
- Lunch at the Shrimp Truck – Cash Only – Lunch not included
- Kahuku Fruit Stand – Try local & exotic fruits grown right here in Hawaii – cash only
- Historic Haleiwa Town – Local shopping, world famous ice cream and shave ice
- Dole Pineapple Plantation – Home of the delicious and world-famous Dole Whip dessert!
- Availability: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Tour Times: 6:30 AM
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Wear Reef-Safe Sunscreen
- Bring your cameras!
- Cash for souvenirs & food
Pick up Location and Time:
Ala Moana Hotel (6:55am)
Ilikai Hotel (Flag Pole) (7:00am)
Hale Koa Hotel (in front of lobby) (7:05am)
La Croix/Gateway Hotel (Olohana St. bus stop) (7:10am)
Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing) (7:15am)
Ross Dress for Less (333 Seaside Ave) (7:20am)
Hyatt Regency Waikiki (Koa Avenue) (7:25am)
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel (Paoakalani Ave.) (7:30am)
Kahala Resort (before roundabout) (7:40am)