The #1 Tour of Oahu!
Our celebrated Circle Island Sunrise photo tour will guide you through a 10-hour circuit of O’ahu. You will get to photograph and experience ancient natural beauty, cultural hubs, Hawaiian wildlife and the peaceful design of a temple shrine. The time will pass by as you will be having so much fun on this highly rated tour!
From sunrise on the Eastside of Oahu to the iconic North Shore, our Circle Island Sunrise tour brings you through locations like Makapu’u Beach Lookout, Waimanalo Bay, extinct volcanoes, century-old marketplaces, lush forests and hidden nature spots. Plus, one of our last stops will be searching for turtles. Capture great content, have fun, and become an expert on the rich diversity and beauty that Oahu has to offer! You’ll create memories to cherish as well as personal keepsakes from your trip.
- Sandy Beach for Sunrise
- Makapu’u Beach Lookout
- Waimanalo Bay (weekdays only)
- Ko’olau Mountains
- Kalapawai Market*
- Kaneohe Bay Lookout
- Byodo-In Temple
- China-mans Hat
- Kahuku Farmlands*
- Kawela Bay
- Banzai Pipeline
- Shark’s Cove
- Pu’u O Mahuka (weekends only)
- Turtle Beach
- Dole Plantation
(*) Lunch and refreshment stop items not included
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, 1 hour before sunrise
- Pick up & drop-off at Waikiki Hotel
- Free admission to Byodo-In Temple
- Free Tripod
- Free Wi-Fi
What to bring
- Do not bring more than you can carry. Nothing is left in the van when we are out shooting to prevent theft.
- We provide you with a tripod. You may bring your own.
- Wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Bring something to drink for yourself.
- Grab some coffee. We will not stop for coffee for a few hours after pickup.
- You may want to bring a light jacket if you get cold easily/it will get very warm during the day.
- We recommend you bring additional batteries and memory cards for your camera. We would hate to see you miss out.