Beyond the modern metropolis of Honolulu’s world-class shopping and dining, Oahu’s breathtaking scenery awaits!
On Blue Hawaiian’s new 60-minute Oahu-Complete Island tour, you’ll see it all—Diamond Head’s extinct volcanic crater, the pristine coral reefs of Kaneohe Bay, the landmark of Chinaman’s Hat, the “Jurassic Park”-like cliffs of the Nuuanu Rainforest, the breathtaking North Shore and Sacred Falls, the panoramic Dole Plantation, and of course the unmatched power and emotion of Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial.
Plus, on this tour you’ll also view the 4000 foot Waianae mountain range and the rustic Leeward Coast—home to the luxurious Ko Olina resort area, Makaha Beach (where big wave surfing began), and Yokohama Bay. Blue Hawaiian’s Oahu-Complete Island tour. Experience the full range of Oahu’s amazing hidden secrets, the way they should be seen!
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: Available between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM
- Duration: 60 Minutes
- Wear solid dark-colored clothing. Our helicopters are temperature controlled so dress comfortably but wear dark clothing. This will cause less reflection in the windows to allow a clear view of all the sights. It will also allow you to take better photos and video without clothing items or light-colored logos or patterns from your clothing reflecting in the photos that you and other guests would like to take of the magnificent scenery. Hats are not allowed to be worn around the helicopters as they can fly up into the rotors and damage the aircraft. We will be happy to hold any hats for you until you return from your tour.
- If your tour includes a landing, we recommend closed-toed shoes such as athletic shoes. The ground at our remote landing sites can be uneven and sometimes a bit wet. At some landing sites there is a chance to walk around and get the best angle for your photos and videos so closed-toed shoes are best in these remote locations. Also, remember to bring a sweater in case it’s chilly.
- Bring your camera or cell phone (on airplane mode) to take photos and video of your tour. Even if you plan to purchase our inflight video, you will not want to miss an opportunity to save these memories.
- If you are particularly prone to motion sickness, taking a precautionary anti-motion sickness medication is a good idea. However, our flights are very smooth and turns are slow and gentle. This is a professional scenic tour, not a thrill ride. Most people do not experience motion sickness and do not need an anti-motion sickness medication.
- Do not go SCUBA diving within 24 hours prior to your tour. You may snorkel, swim, or go SNUBA diving but for safety-sake do not SCUBA dive within 24 hours before your tour. However, there is no risk in going scuba diving after your helicopter tour.
- FAA regulations require us to weigh all guests and bags at check-in. We do this discreetly for your privacy. Please be accurate as possible when providing weight information.
- For each guest weighing 260 pounds or more, an adjacent, empty seat purchase is required to safely balance the aircraft. The charge for a comfort seat is reduced to 50% off of the regular tour price.
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters is a Part 135 On-Demand Air Carrier. Preferred times may be adjusted due to demand and availability. Flight departures are approximate and may change according to seasonality.
Address: 99 Kaulele Pl, Honolulu, HI 96819
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/CjkDNqLnG9PJsqJy8
Free parking is available at the Honolulu International Airport.
Please check in 45 minutes prior to your tour.