Honolulu Scuba Company Courses
Take a scuba diving training course with Honolulu Scuba Company and you will receive the best diving lessons available on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Honolulu Scuba Company offers PADI scuba diving courses that ranges from introduction to scuba diving to Master Scuba Diver. Our Hawaii Scuba University is part of the Island Divers family and is the most active instructor training facility in Hawaii. Our Instructor scuba diving course is conducted only through Hawaii Scuba University.
Honolulu Scuba Company operates a fleet of five diving vessels, all owned by Honolulu Scuba Company, which results in the largest choice of Oahu dive sites for our customers, as well as complete control over boat schedules and destinations. Honolulu Scuba Company advantage: many dive operators on Oahu are a website and a phone number, only booking space on “shared” boats.
Congratulations on taking the next step in your education as a SCUBA diver in one of our many certification courses/experiences available at Honolulu Scuba Company!
3-Day PADI Open Water Diver Certification Course:
When you learn to scuba dive, you are opening yourself up to unmatched adventure and beauty. Your PADI Open Water Certification is the first step. This three day scuba certification course can be scheduled any three days you are available to learn to dive. Prefect for a island visitor with a busy vacation schedule!
What will you do?
- Basic principles of scuba diving
- Basic scuba skills in a confined environment
- Execute your skills in an open water environment
- Two days (4 dives) of boat diving included
What will you need?
- Course materials – eLearning materials are NOT included and must be purchased.
- Completed Medical statement – download now
- Basic scuba equipment – included
- Personal mask, snorkel and fins – included
- Swim suit, towel, sunscreen, and a smile
We offer two ways to handle the knowledge development portion of the class.
- Classroom: This option is perfect for those that prefer a structured classroom environment.
- eLearning: Knock out the knowledge portion on your own time with PADI eLearning. You read the materials and take the tests online, then you meet with your instructor to review.
- Boat dives at a shallow-water location with a well-developed reef, a wide variety of colorful, tropical fishes
- No experience necessary.
- A professional scuba instructor guides all dives.
- Suitable for ages 10 and above.
- You must be 10 or older
- You must be in good overall health to participate.
- If you are pregnant, you may not take part.
- You must have good circulation and healthy, unblocked breathing.
- If you are taking antidepressants, or other potential contraindicated medications, you will need a medical release form signed by your doctor to take part.
- You must be in good physical condition. If you have asthma, epilepsy, diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, or have suffered a stroke, you will need a medical release form signed by your doctor to take part.
- If you have problems equalizing your ears, you should not take part.
- It is a safety requirement that you do not fly for 12 hours before or after you participate in this activity; please plan your activity accordingly.
Location: Honolulu Scuba Company
Address: 670 Auahi St, Suite A-1, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/CpcWe7myPkhPZq2j8
Available in designated stalls right out front.
PLEASE NOTE: Please review this document.
If you answer YES to any of the questions on the waiver please obtain physicians approval with signature and bring with you to dive.
Click Here To View Waiver