Our Catamaran Adventures journey along the west side of O’ahu and feature a history of the Wai’anae Coast and marine life such as Dolphins (Nai’a) Turtles (Honu) Whales (Kohola) and Fish(I’a). Guests will be able to enjoy snorkeling, kayaking, and paddle boarding while having a memorable experience out at sea. Lunch will be provided aboard the catamaran. Island snacks and cold beverages will also be provided throughout the tour.
- Floating devices and life jackets
- Availability: Monday to Sunday
- Tour Times: 8:00 AM
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Bring Towels, SPF 30-50+ Sunscreen Lotion, swim clothes, hats and sunglasses
- All children ages 12 and under will be provided and required to where a Life-Jacket at all times during the tour.
- Alcohol is not permitted on our tours for it is a safety concern for our guests and tour activities.
- We do not have a wheelchair ramp onto the boat. However, guests in wheelchairs have participated on past adventures with the help of our crew.
Pick-up from Waikiki —————6:00 AM
Pick-up from Ko Olina –—–——7:30 AM
Arrive at Harbor ——————–7:50 AM
Tour begins ————————8:00 AM
Tour ends—————————11:00 AM
Return to Ko Olina ——————11:40 PM (approx)
Return to Waikiki ——————–12:30 PM (approx)
Location: Waianae Boat Harbor
Address: 85-471 Farrington Hwy., Waianae, Hawaii 96792
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/CCYABQ3j1L4eABGX7