UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: (Seasonal: April 16 – November 30)
- April-July: Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday
- August-November: Wednesday and Friday
- Tour Times: 7:00 AM, 12:00 PM
- Duration: 4 Hours
Fun for the whole family! Perfect adventure for the experienced fisherman or for anyone looking to land their first fish. Half-day trips with morning or afternoon departures from Lahaina Harbor. Small group tours give you the most personalized experience and the best chance of catching fish!
Lahaina has the calmest waters in Maui making it the perfect place to catch Hawaii’s best-eating fish.
Find the most action in crystal clear waters, with depths of 75-200′.
Kainalu has a complete walk-around deck for a good clean fight. Step onboard and catch some fish (some of those so good, they never make it to the market!). Unlike many boats, you can take your catch home!
While some pelagic fish are seasonal, bottom fish are in Hawaiian waters year around.
No License Required. Let’s Go Fishing!
Types of Fish we catch:
- Grey Snapper (Uku) 1-30 Lbs
- Giant Trevally (Papio) 1-100+ Lbs
- Peacock Razor Fish (Nabeta) 1-4 Lbs
- Grouper 1-100+ Lbs
- Barracuda 3-40 Lbs
- Goat Fish (Moano/Kumu) 2-8 Lbs
- All gear (Penn reels) and instruction.
- We will clean your catch for you!
- Soft drinks included, BYOB welcome
- Onboard Restroom
- 100% First Aid & CPR Certified
- USCG Licensed Captains
- Certified In-Water Guides
- Minimum age is 4 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult angler.
- Small Groups – Maximum 8 Anglers, Minimum 4 Anglers required to confirm the tour.
- Ride Alongs Welcome – Maximum 4 per boat
Location: Makai Adventure, Lahaina Harbor Slip #16
Address: 675 Wharf Street, Lahaina, Hawaii 96761
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/5PezoaqBjgT2
Parking: Pay To Park Lots on Dickenson Street or Lahainaluna Street. All public parking along Front Street or in the public lot on the corner of Prison & Front Street are free for 3 hours.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour time.