Surfing might not be for everyone. So, if you’re looking to get amongst the waves and learn to catch them, experience this irreplaceable thrill of riding them out with your family and friends! Try a bodyboarding lesson in Waikiki!
Bodyboarding, also known as “boogieboarding”, is a water sport in which the surfer rides a bodyboard on the crest, face, and curl of a wave that is carrying them towards the shore. It’s the easiest way to enter the world of wave riding and is pure FUN!
Boadyboarding is the perfect stepping stone to raise your confidence and progress onto surfing lessons, where we will teach you how to stand on your board. Bodyboarding uses a foam board with a hand leash. Bodyboarders can stand in waist-deep water to catch a wave.
Each lesson is customized to your skill level and determination to improve. All prices include body board rentals and all the equipment you need to get up and get riding.
Our instructors will teach you the method, techniques and tricks that will allow you to ride the waves like a pro. We focus on teaching all students the three primary forms of riding waves: prone, drop knee, and stand-up.
- Availability: Daily
- Times: 7:00 AM, 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- The minimum age for boarding lessons is six (6) years old.
- For safety reasons, we don’t allow students to take photographs during their class. We offer professional photography and video packages of you in action
- For your security, at check-in you are required to present the credit card that was used to pay for your booking and matching valid photo identification. The name listed on your credit card must be identical to the contact name listed on your booking.
Address: Waikiki Beach Walk (enter through Embassy Suites), 226 Lewers St. #154
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/cgt8KWgi4pa8BULGA
Valet Parking available at the Embassy Suites via Beachwalk st or Wyndham via Lewers st. We validate parking for both. There are meters and street parking; however you can get a ticket or be towed if you are parked illegally.