Bike from Waikiki up curvy roads toward Diamond Head volcano. Before diving into the tunnel leading inside of the crater, take your time at the lookout, enjoying views of Diamond Head’s little brother—Koko Head. Park your bike at the trailhead and follow an experienced guide up a short but steep hike. Prepare yourself for stunning sights of Waikiki, Downtown Honolulu and Diamond Head Lighthouse, which shines 18 miles out into the ocean. On a winter day, you might even see humpback whales passing by in the turquoise waters below. Help yourself to a complimentary lunch after the tour.
- Tour guide.
- Bike rental.
- Lunch at LuLu’s Surf Club (a sandwich and a drink)
- Round-trip transportation is included from Waikiki Hotels. (optional)
What to bring:
- Closed toe shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirements and Restrictions:
- Guests should be in good health and be able to bike and hike up short distances with steep inclines.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 5 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- Minors are required to have a parent or guardian sign their liability waiver.
Address: Queen Kapioloai Hotel, 150 Kapahulu Ave
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/7QDJKs79t7stKppV8
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled lessons.