- Big island Kayak Tours
- Big Island Tours & Activities
- Big Island Zip Line Adventures
- Kayaking Tours
- Zip Line Adventures
Spend an adrenaline-filled day zipping our full 9 lines, followed by swimming, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, and relaxing in our private area of the Umauma River. A tasty lunch is provided so you can focus on your experience!
- No experience necessary!
- Perfect for honeymooners or for groups
- Amazing group outing
- Full 9-line zipline tour
- 1 Hour of swimming/kayaking
- Catered private lunch
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 10:00 AM
- Duration: 1.5 – 4 Hours depending on group size (1 Hour of swimming/kayaking)
- Ages 4 yrs. and up. Weight: 35 lbs. min – 275 lbs. max
- Tours run rain or shine. Rain-wear will be provided in the event of wet weather.
- Closed-toe footwear, such as sneakers of hiking boots should be worn.
- Be sure to tie back long hair.
- Glasses should be secured with a strap. Make sure you remove any sharp objects from your pockets.
- Moderate – advanced physical activity – must be able to climb 3 flights of stairs and walk for short distances.
- Pregnant women and those with serious medical conditions as well as persons with prior back and neck injuries are not permitted to participate.
Location: The Umauma Experience
Address: 31-313 Old Mamalahoa Hwy,Hakalau, HI 96710
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/FNDHBXHPCVbsv87d6
Please check-in 45 minutes prior to your tour time.
Tour group is brought together approximately 20 minutes prior to tour time to be escorted to gear area. Vans will depart on the hour.