Discover the Big Island’s incomparable majesty during this all-new, 105-minute event crowned by an exclusive landing at a remote waterfall on the Kohala Coast!
Witness the razor-like ridgelines of the stunning north Kohala Coast from the Waipio Valley to the Pololu Valley, and enjoy dramatic views of towering sea cliffs and a black-sand beach. Glide by the soaring walls of the Waimanu Valley, and experience the unforgettable sight of multiple waterfalls cascading down from as high as 2600 ft. You’ll also see the sprawling, 250,000-acre Parker Ranch, one of the largest ranches in America.
Finally, the adventure reaches its climax as your expert pilot, a State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guide, lands at the base of our exclusive waterfall. Enjoy delicious refreshments as you bask in the beauty of this secluded jewel of paradise.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 9:15 AM, 12:15 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes (approx)
- We recommend wearing darker clothing to minimize any window reflections.
- Don’t forget to bring your sunglasses and camera!
- Our helicopters can accommodate six (6) passengers per flight. Seat assignments are determined by the weight needed to balance the aircraft.
- Hats and IPads are not allowed on the helicopter for safety reasons. We are happy to hold any personal items for your while you are on your tour.
- Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat.
- FAA regulations require us to weigh all guests and bags at check-in. We do this discreetly for your privacy. Please be as accurate as possible when providing weight information. Passengers who do not disclose accurate weights may be flown separately from their party on different aircraft.
- For each guest weighing 250 pounds or more, an adjacent empty seat purchase is required to safely balance the aircraft. The charge for a comfort seat is reduced to 50% off of the regular tour price.
- Front Row Seating Policy: Combined front row seat weight must be under 319 lbs for A-Star tours and 470 lbs for Eco-Star tours and individual passenger weights must be under 250 lbs for A-Star and 260 lbs for Eco Star. Should actual weights during check-in exceed any of these limits guests will be accommodated in other seats and a refund will be made for the premium upgrade fee. Front row passengers must occupy their own seats and must be able to refrain from interfering with the pilot and instrumentation. Lap children cannot be accommodated in the front row. In the event of an emergency front row passengers must be able to receive instructions in English and be physically capable of operating exit doors. Our chair lifts are only able to access the rear row of seats therefore guests requiring a chair lift to board the helicopter cannot be accommodated in the front row.
Address: 68-690 Waikoloa Rd, Waikoloa Village HI 96738
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/QyGri5x1dxBf7M8J8
- Please check in 45 minutes prior to your tour.
- Hawaii Helicopters is a Part 135 on Demand Air Carrier. Preferred times may be adjusted due to demand and availability. Flight departures are approximate and may change according to seasonality.