When you close your eyes and dream of Hawaii, what do you see? For many people, the image of paradise comes in the form of a hidden waterfall cradled in a tropical rainforest. This splendor really does exist, and you can experience it on our 15-mile waterfall adventure!
Beginning the journey at about 250 feet above sea level and traveling to the 2500 foot elevation, you enter the rarified air of the oldest rainforest on the Big Island. We ride under canopies of trees, lanes of wild ginger patches, and cross several mountain streams. Some of the exotic plants found in our rainforest are not found anywhere else in world. We visit a beautiful waterfall, and short hike to the foot of the refreshing pond below.
It’s all completely private and exclusive. The experience offers a lot of riding and awesome scenery. You will take home images of paradise to treasure.
Ride from 250ft. at sea level to 2500 ft. through the oldest tropical Hawaiian rainforest. Enjoy a refreshment at the foot of a secluded private waterfall.
- riding instructions
- Hawaiian bottled water
- fruit juice
- Wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Bring a change of clothes, towels, and a camera!
- Guests participating in our 15-mile Waterfall and 22-mile Deluxe Adventures are suggested to wear swimsuits underneath their clothes in case there is an opportunity to swim at the waterfall.
- We will provide helmets, goggles, and gloves and all required safety gear for the tour.
- We offer rentals on shoes and pants at $8 per item.
- Names, heights and weights, and age (if under 18 years old) REQUIRED of all participants no later than 24 hours prior to the tour
- Children ages 5-15 years old are able to participate as a passenger. Restrictions apply.
- A parent or legal guardian (with letter) must accompany anyone under the age of 18 years old.
- Single Rider ATV: Driver must be at least 16 years of age and 4’10’’. Maximum weight is 300 lbs.
- Ages 16-18 years old are required to provide identification showing date of birth at time of check in. If unable to provide ID at that time, they will not be able to drive their own ATV and there will be no adjustment to charges.
- Two Passenger Tandem ATV: Driver must be at least 25 years of age. Passenger must be at least 12 years old, 5’ tall, and have a minimum weight of 85 lbs. Passengers weight cannot exceed the weight of the driver. Maximum combined weight is 350 lbs.
- Two Passenger Side by Side ATV: Driver must be at least 25 years of age and 5’4”. Maximum combined weight is 500 lbs. Passenger must be at least 5 years old and have a minimum weight of 45 lbs.
- Four Passenger ATV: Driver must be at least 25 years of age and 5’4”. Maximum combined weight is 800 lbs. Passengers must be at least 5 years old and have a minimum weight of 45 lbs.
- All riders must wear shirt, long pants and completely covered shoes.
- Go Pros or similar devices may be used during stops only, no exceptions!
- Helmets, goggles and gloves are provided (mandatory).
*We are unable to accommodate expectant mothers, people who have had recent surgery or have chronic back and or neck problems.
- No passing, no stunts, no reckless maneuvers.
- Stay on the trail at all times
- All riders must pass the practice course.
- Our tours are incredibly scenic and historical; this is NOT a wild ride.