The best 90 minutes of your vacation begins by zipping 30 miles an hour on 9 longlines, over 14 rushing waterfalls, suspension bridges, and treetops. Ages 4 and up will experience exhilarating panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean in this one-of-a-kind tour!
- No experience is necessary!
- 14 Beautiful Waterfalls
- 2-Miles of Exhilarating Ziplining Fun!
- 9 Spectacular Ziplines
- 4 Dual Lines!
- Cross a Suspension Bridge over a river gorge, lava tube and fern grotto!
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Participants must be ages 4 years and up.
- Required Weight: 35 lbs. min – 275 lbs. max
- Tours run rain or shine. Rain-wear will be provided in the event of wet weather.
- Closed-toe footwear, such as sneakers of hiking boots should be worn.
- Be sure to tie back long hair.
- Glasses should be secured with a strap.
- Make sure you remove any sharp objects from your pockets.
- Moderate – advanced physical activity – must be able to climb 3 flights of stairs and walk for short distances.
- Pregnant women and those with serious medical conditions as well as persons with prior back and neck injuries are not permitted to participate.
Location: The Umauma Experience
Address: 31-313 Old Mamalahoa Hwy,Hakalau, HI 96710
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/FNDHBXHPCVbsv87d6
Please check-in 45 minutes prior to your tour time.
Tour group is brought together approximately 20 minutes prior to tour time to be escorted to gear area. Vans will depart on the hour.