Get down and dirty on a thrilling, fun-filled adventure for the whole family to enjoy! Take in the beautiful views of Umauma on our all-terrain vehicles.
Hawaii Island’s best zipline has added another thrilling, fun-filled adventure for the whole family to enjoy. Take in the beautiful views of Umauma and the Hamakua Coast that you can only experience while ziplining or riding one of our many off-road vehicles.
Choose between our automatic 4×4 ATVs or our Side x Side UTVs (2-seat or 4-seat). Get down and dirty as our trained guides lead you along our venturous course with stunning panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, breathtaking stops to view the Umauma River and Waterfall, and a journey through a locally grown guava grove. There is no better way to enjoy miles and miles of mud-throwing excitement than our Deluxe ATV Tour. Includes our 5.5 mile course, opportunities to take photos of our beautiful waterfalls and tropical scenery, as well as a 45 minute break at our private waterfall and pond where a light local snack is provided, as well as the option to cool off and take a quick dip.
All of our tours end at “The Pit” where we allow you and your family, as well as all the new friends you will make as you ride along together, to enjoy a fun group ride around the mound before returning to base. If you’re searching for your next adrenaline-filled adventure during your stay in Hawaii, check us out at The Umauma Experience. You’ll be sure to have An Experience of a Lifetime!
- 5.5 mile Private Course
- 4×4 ATVs or Side x Side UTVs (2-seat or 4-seat)
- Ride-along Guide Driven option
- Photo opportunities of our beautiful waterfalls and tropical scenery
- Includes a 45 minute break at our private waterfall and pond where a light local snack is provided, as well as the option to cool off and take a quick dip
- Great for all skill levels! Fun practice course to familiarize riders with ATV operation
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 9:30 AM
- Duration: 2 Hours
- To drive the Single Driver ATVs, you must be 18 years old or 16 years old and have parental permission. To drive the Side by Side ATVs, you must be 21 years old or 18 years old and have parental permission.
- All drivers must have and show a valid Driver’s License. A Driver’s Permit is not a valid Driver’s License.
- Anyone under 16 years old, or anyone without a valid Driver’s License will be restricted to a passenger seat on a Side by Side ATV.
- Minimum age for a passenger is 4 years old.
- Weight limits: For drivers: 325 lbs. – For Passengers: 250 lbs.
- ATV tours are not recommended for anyone with neck or back issues or for women who are pregnant. Consult a doctor before booking a tour.
- We do not allow pets to accompany you on the ATV ride.
- ATV Tours operate rain or shine. We will cancel with full refund if there is thunder or lightning.
Location: The Umauma Experience
Address: 31-313 Old Mamalahoa Hwy,Hakalau, HI 96710
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/FNDHBXHPCVbsv87d6
Please check-in 45 minutes prior to your tour time.