Manta Ray night snorkel is a MUST DO while in Hawaii. It’s a lifetime opportunity to see up close giant manta rays feeding and interacting with other ocean creatures under the neon lights. Join us for a memorable and magical moment as we watch the sunset off the horizon before a night snorkel with beautiful manta rays gracefully gliding through the water.
- Snorkel, mask, optional safety jacket
- Snacks (chips, granola bars, juice and water)
- Wetsuit top included
- Option to purchase underwater disposable camera is available on board
- GoPro rental upon availability
- Availability: Daily*
- Tour Times**: 5:00 PM, 5:30 PM, 6:00 PM, 7:30 PM
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
**Monthly check-in time schedule changes accordingly to the sunset time.
- Swimsuit (Please put it on before departure), change of clothes
- Warm long-sleeve jacket or sweatshirt
- Motion sickness medicine: It is most effective when taken in the morning, at least an hour before the tour. Here in the tropics, weather may change without notice. We operate on the open ocean and water conditions are not always perfect.
- Not recommended for participants with back or neck problems, or injuries within the last 3 years
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women in an advanced pregnancy
- Age restriction: minimum age allowed is 2 years old; maximum age allowed is 65 years old (unless approved by the supplier)
- Must be in good health and fit condition, must be able to climb a short ladder
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Itinerary: Monthly check-in time schedule changes accordingly to the sunset time.
- Check-in is at 5:00 PM; Boat Departure Time: 5:30 PM (February 1 -March 31 & September 1-30)
- Check-in is at 5:30 PM; Boat Departure Time: 6:00 PM (April 1 -August 31)
- Check-in is at 4:30 PM; Boat Departure Time: 5:00 PM (October 1 -January 31)
- 2.5-3 Hour tour including Sunset and Snorkeling with gentle, giant Manta Rays.
- 8:00 -8:30 PM – Return to Harbor
Location: Honokohau Marina North Boat Ramp
Address: 74-380 Kealakehe Pkwy, Kailua Kona, Hawaii 96740
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/seYiEBzeSzvrDNKr8
Honokohau Harbor near Pavilion/Restrooms
- This schedule may be changed according to the weather, traffic and situation of manta rays.
- *Blackout dates during the Ironman Championship: 11/28/2020 and 11/29/2020.