The iconic “Spirit of Aloha” provides the ultimate in sailing comfort. Bask in the romance and relaxation of a stunning Kona-Kohala sunset cruise.
During whale season December through April, majestic humpbacks are likely to be spotted.
- Snacks and beverages served aboard.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 5:00 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Casual clothing is recommended for all trips. Come in your swimsuit and any outerwear that may come in contact with water.
- Come in shoes that you don’t mind getting sandy, and are easy-to-remove for beach-ramp boarding.
- There is plenty of covered space to place bags, belongings, towels and clothing that will stay dry.
- When boarding at A-Bay, it is a beach-loading process with transfer from a tender-boat, with barefoot entry that takes a few steps into the seawater from the beach.
Location: Anaehoomalu Bay at the Waikoloa Beach Resort
Address: 69-1081 Kuualii Place Waikoloa, Hawaii 96738
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/BHuNzJt1N26A7goy5
Hawaii Nautical flag on the beach at A-Bay. Look for our orange Hawaii Nautical check-in banner near the two prominent coconut trees.
Park at the A-Bay Beach Park parking lot.
Check in 20 minutes prior to each trip.
Free resort shuttle from Hilton Waikoloa Village lower-level shuttle stop at 4:10 PM. (reserve in advance).