During whale season December through April, majestic humpbacks are likely to be spotted.
- Snacks and beverages served aboard.
- A large vessel that is safe for all ages, conveniences include on-board freshwater shower, restrooms, plenty of shade and ample seating.
- Snorkel gear and in-water assistance from expert crew are included.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 9:00 AM
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Casual clothing is recommended for all trips. Come in your swimsuit and any outerwear that may come in contact with water.
- Come in shoes that you don’t mind getting sandy, and are easy-to-remove for beach-ramp boarding.
- On snorkel trips we suggest wearing swim-trunks and a t-shirt for men, and a swimsuit under shorts or a wrap for ladies. There are shaded, covered and dry areas of this boat, and also optional areas such as the front nets where you can enjoy sea spray and more wind. Restrooms for changing are aboard the catamaran.
- There is plenty of covered space to place bags, belongings, towels and clothing that will stay dry.
- When boarding at A-Bay, it is a beach-loading process with transfer from a tender-boat, with barefoot entry that takes a few steps into the seawater from the beach.
Location: Anaehoomalu Bay at the Waikoloa Beach Resort
Address: 69-1081 Kuualii Place Waikoloa, Hawaii 96738
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/BHuNzJt1N26A7goy5
Hawaii Nautical flag on the beach at A-Bay. Look for our orange Hawaii Nautical check-in banner near the two prominent coconut trees.
Park at the A-Bay Beach Park parking lot.
Check in 20 minutes prior the trip.
Free resort shuttle from Hilton Waikoloa Village lower-level shuttle stop 20 minutes prior to each trip (reserve in advance).