Perhaps you’ll visit a black sand beach and have it all to yourselves. Maybe a stone arch or a spectacular lava rock formation formed thousands of years ago by a young Mt. Hualalai. Pilot whales as long as your boat swimming alongside you, Hawaiian spinner dolphins playing in your wake. The diverse marine life abounds on this South Kona tour!
The Expedition South Kona includes culturally significant and visually spectacular snorkeling in locations such as Pu’uhonua O Honaunau and Kealakekua Bay, the pathway of the Gods. Enjoy lunch in the shade of the canopy within view of the monument to Captain Cook, with the cliffs of the bay soaring above you. On this Kona snorkeling tour, you explore the Southern coast of the Big Island and see things the majority of people who visit our sacred Island do not!
- Snorkel Kealakekua Bay (Captain Cooks Monument)
- Snorkel Honaunau Bay (Place of Refuge)
- Explore Sea Caves & Lava Tubes
- Snorkel gear (including Rx masks), flotation device
- Hawaiian style chips, fresh fruit, chocolate covered mac nuts
- Aloha Maid juice, water
- Deli lunch
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 8:15 AM
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Sun glasses
- Minimum age is 5 years old
- Expectant mothers are not eligible to participate in this activity
- Individuals who experience regular back or neck pain are not eligible to participate in this activity
- Check-in – 8:00 AM
- Departs – 8:15 AM
- Returns – 1:15 PM
Location: Sea Quest Hawaii
Address: 78-7138 Kaleiopapa St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/V2375w8CVifGcvcv6
Please check in 15 minutes prior to tour.