There is a reason everyone is talking about this tour…
Participate in a feeding frenzy in the warm waters of the Pacific Ocean, in the darkness of night, with creatures as large as 16 ft. across and weighing 1,000 lbs. The Travel Channel named this particular tour one of the 10 things you must do in your lifetime, and for good reason. Our Night Manta Experience is a unique and singular experience and this is the only place on the entire planet you can do it at night.
Sea Quest’s point of departure is just a few minutes boat ride from the Big Island’s most successful and consistent manta ray viewing location. Our outstanding Coast Guard certified Captains & crew assist as you simply float above these graceful and glorious gentle giants right outside the mouth of Keauhou Bay. Enjoy nature’s most spectacular nocturnal ballet, available 7 nights a week. An experience you won’t soon forget!
- Snorkel with manta rays…at night,
- Snorkel gear (including Rx masks), wetsuits, flotation device
- Hot chocolate and cookies
- Availability: Daily
- Tour times: 7:15 PM, 8:45 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- Change of clothes for after
- Minimum age is 7 years old
- Participant must have swimming & snorkeling experience
- Participant must be able to climb a short ladder to re-board the boat
- On the rare occasion where zero manta rays are sighted on your tour, Sea Quest invites you to come back out on another night at no additional cost to you, or on a confirmed Captain Cook Express afternoon snorkel tour at no additional charge. Non-transferable. No refunds given.
- 7:15 PM Tour:
- Check-in – 7:00 PM
- Departure – 7:15 PM
- Return – 8:30 PM
- 8:45 PM Tour:
- Check-in – 8:30 PM
- Departure – 8:45 PM
- Return – 10:00 PM
Address: 78-7138 Kaleiopapa St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/V2375w8CVifGcvcv6
Please check in 15 minutes prior to tour.