- Big Island Tours & Activities
- Big Island Volcano Tours
- Big Island Zip Line Adventures
- Hawaii Volcano Tours
- KapohoKine Adventures
- Volcanoes National Park
Take your need for speed to new heights on this thrilling zipline and Volcano adventure. Enjoy a relaxing drive through Saddle Road with views of Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa on your way to the most beautiful falls on Hawaii. Covering nearly two miles of gorgeous tropical river gorges, our 8-line zip course is fun for the whole family. View multiple different waterfalls while soaring over 160 feet above them. Our certified staff will guide you over one of the longest lines on Hawaii Island at more than 2,400 feet in length! Ride the only all side-by-side dual-track zipline on Hawaii! After your zipline adventure enjoy a picnic deli-style lunch. Next, you head out to explore Hawai`i Volcanoes National Park! This fully narrated adventure with your Park Ranger-trained guide reveals the highlights of the Park, from active volcanic craters and steam vents. Enjoy dinner at Volcano Winery. Guests can expect a private vineyard and tea orchard tour, plus a wine tasting or glass of wine included with dinner at the Winery. Lunch, Dinner, snacks and beverages are included throughout the day.
- Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Closed Tuesday)
- Tour Time: 9:00 AM
- Duration: 11 Hours 30 Minutes
- Minimum weight is 35 pounds, maximum weight is 275 pounds. Weight will be confirmed at check in and no refunds will be given due to incorrect weight estimates.
- Minimum age is 5 years old.
- This activity is not for pregnant women or anyone with a history of heart, neck or back ailments.
- Comfortable walking shoes required.
Location: Grand Nani Loa Hotel
Address: 93 Banyan Dr, Hilo, HI 96720
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/VL27fqPS1g72
Check-in: KapohoKine Adventures Store
Important: For your security, at check-in you are required to present the credit card that was used to pay for your booking and matching valid photo identification. The name listed on your credit card must be identical to the contact name listed on your booking.
Can be located across of the hotel near the golf course.
- Molten lava will not be seen. Volcanic activity changes constantly and cannot be guaranteed.
- Order of itinerary may change.
- Tour runs rain or shine.
- We accommodate special dietary needs and restrictions, including children’s meals, with a minimum 48 hour advance notice.
- Weight will be confirmed at check in and no refunds will be given due to incorrect weight estimates.
Italian Cold Cut Sandwich
Salad (Gluten Free)
Salad- Turkey (Gluten Free)
Salad- Tuna (Gluten Free)
Salad- Ham (Gluten Free)
BBQ Dinner – Guava Glazed Pork Ribs, Shoyu Ginger Chicken, Butter and Herb Corn, Pineapple Coleslaw, Pasta Salad with Italian Dressing.
Veggie BBQ Dinner – BBQ Veggie Skewer with Herb Seasoning, Butter and Herb Corn, Pineapple Coleslaw, Pasta Salad with Italian Dressing.
Gluten Free Option – To Pulehu (“Broil Over A Fire”) Olive Oil & Salt Seasoned Pulehu Chicken, Pulehu Ribs, Butter and Herb Corn, Pineapple Coleslaw
Hilo Hawaiian Hotel – 8:50 AM
Hilo Naniloa Hotel – 8:50 AM
Hilo Seaside Hotel – 8:50 AM
Dolphin Bay Hotel – 9:00 AM
Pagoda Hilo Hotel (Uncle Billy’s Hilo) – 9:30 AM