- Big Island Helicopter Tours
- Big Island Tours & Activities
- Big Island Volcano Tours
- Big Island Zip Line Adventures
- Hawaii Volcano Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- KapohoKine Adventures
- Zip Line Adventures
Take your need for speed to new heights on this thrilling Helicopter, zipline, and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park adventure. Imagine soaring over the Kilauea Volcano. Ziplining through tropical jungle and over multiple waterfalls. This tour covers everything that makes Hawai`i Island unique.
Covering nearly two miles of gorgeous tropical river gorges, our 8-line zip course is fun for the whole family. View multiple different waterfalls while soaring over 160 feet above them. Our certified staff will guide you over one of the longest lines on Hawaii Island at more than 2,400 feet in length, and also the only all side-by-side dual-track zipline on Hawaii!
Enjoy a picnic deli-style lunch before you head to your next adventure and board your comfortable; air-conditioned aircraft. As you head out towards the Kilauea volcano. Lush tropical rainforest gives way to stark black lava flows as you approach the volcano. Look for current activity and view the previous 2018 eruption in Puna as your pilot safely navigates his way over the volcanic landscape.. Circle back and head north past Hilo. This is waterfall country, and you will see some of the great ones from the air including Rainbow Falls before heading to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park!
Your Park Ranger-trained guide reveals the highlights of the Park, explore Hawai`i Volcanoes National Park! This fully narrated adventure with your Park Ranger-trained guide reveals the highlights of the Park, from active volcanic craters and steam vents. Enjoy dinner at Volcano Winery. Guests can expect a private vineyard and tea orchard tour, plus a wine tasting or glass of wine included with dinner at the Winery. Lunch, Dinner, snacks, and beverages are included throughout the day.
- Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Closed Tuesday)
- Tour Time: 8:30 AM
- Duration: 12 hours
- Minimum weight is 35 pounds, maximum weight is 275 pounds. Weight will be confirmed at check in and no refunds will be given due to incorrect weight estimates.
- Minimum age is 5 years old.
- This activity is not for pregnant women or anyone with a history of heart, neck or back ailments.
- Comfortable walking shoes required.
Location: Grand Nani Loa Hotel
Address: 93 Banyan Dr, Hilo, HI 96720
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/VL27fqPS1g72
Check-in: KapohoKine Adventures Store
Important: For your security, at check-in you are required to present the credit card that was used to pay for your booking and matching valid photo identification. The name listed on your credit card must be identical to the contact name listed on your booking.
Can be located across of the hotel near the golf course
- Molten lava will not be seen. Volcanic activity changes constantly and cannot be guaranteed.
- Order of itinerary may change. Tour runs rain or shine.
- Weight will be confirmed at check in and no refunds will be given due to incorrect weight estimates.
Italian Cold Cut Sandwich
Salad (Gluten Free)
Salad- Turkey (Gluten Free)
Pagoda Hilo Hotel (Uncle Billy’s Hilo) – 9:00 AM
Hilo Naniloa Hotel – 9:00 AM
Hilo Seaside Hotel – 9:00 AM
Dolphin Bay Hotel – 9:00 AM
Country Club Condo Hotel Banyon Drive – 9:00 AM
Hilo Hawaiian Hotel – 9:00 AM
Hilo International Airport – 9:00 AM