- Big Island Helicopter Tours
- Big Island Hiking & Climbing
- Big Island Tours & Activities
- Big Island Volcano Tours
- Hawaii Volcano Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Hiking & Climbing
- Volcanoes National Park
Combine 2 of the island’s most exhilarating experiences!
Fly doors-off over Kilauea Volcano with Paradise Helicopters, then explore a tropical cacao farm and swim under a 120 ft. private waterfall.
- 45 min. Doors-Off Helicopter flight with Paradise Helicopters & 2.5 hour ground tour including two waterfalls.
- Venture onto a private 1,000 acre cacao farm to taste locally grown ” tree to bark” chocolate.
- Venture off the beaten path to swim beneath a private waterfall.
- Enjoy a locally made lunch while taking in stunning views.
- Gear Provided: Walking sticks, daypacks and rain ponchos
- Lunch and chocolate tasting.
- Beverages also provided.
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- A hat, sunscreen and a light sweatshirt or jacket.
- All cameras and sunglasses must have straps.
- No hats permitted on flight.
- Guests should be able to walk on uneven or rocky terrain. We sometimes encounter cool, wet or muddy conditions. Other tour restrictions may apply.
- Ages 12 and up. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Activity Level Easy: Suitable for adults, children and seniors.
- Closed-toe shoes required.
- For passengers above 265 lbs., fees are charged during check out or at check-in. The guest will be guaranteed a window seat.
- All guests between 265 lbs – 315 lbs (when weighed at check-in), will be assessed a Capacity Surcharge of $25 on our Hughes/MD 500 or $50 on our Bell 407. They will be guaranteed a window seat.
- All guests weighing over 315 lbs are required to purchase a second, cabin comfort & safety seat at a discounted price. They will be guaranteed a window seat. By maintaining proper weight and balance in our aircraft we can provide guests with a safe, smooth and comfortable Experience on Paradise Helicopters.
Location: Paradise Helicopters, Hilo Airport
Address: 2450 Kekuanaoa St, Hilo, HI 96720
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/XGB7ZWE93rk7JwqY6
Please arrive 1 hour prior to your tour time.