The rains of Hilo nurture a lush green landscape. Explore the rich heritage of Hilo and travel old Hawaii’s charming back-roads and scenic byways to visit historical landmarks, beautiful waterfalls, and a working cacao farm. Enjoy a locally made lunch and swim or kayak under the private 120- foot Kulaniapia Falls.
- Learn the history of Hilo as we drive along the bay shore
- View a variety of majestic tropical waterfalls
- Tour a cacao farm that specializes in producing and processing island favorites
- Swim under the private 120- foot Kulaniapia Falls. Flotations items available
- Enjoy a locally made lunch while taking in stunning views of a waterfall
- Gear Provided: Walking sticks, daypacks and rain ponchos
- Lunch and snacks. Beverages also provided.
- Availability: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Tour Time: 10:00 AM
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Bring swimsuit, wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunscreen and bring a light sweatshirt or jacket.
Requirements and Restrictions:
- Guests should be able to walk on uneven or rocky terrain. We sometimes encounter cool, wet or muddy conditions. Other tour restrictions may apply.
- Rated: Easy. For all ages
Please check in 10 minutes prior to your tour start time.