Looking for things to do while visiting Kona? Then look no further. Parasailing is Hawaii’s top-rated activity, and with UFO Parasail, you’re in great hands. Fly from either 800 feet or 1,200 feet while also getting a little wet with the UFO dip! Parasailing in Hawaii is an exhilarating experience you’re not likely to forget! Parasailors are on the boat for up to one hour.
Our parasail boats in Kona are USCG certified to carry a maximum of six passengers. When it is your turn to parasail, our team secures you to the harness and winches you out. You can parasail alone, in tandem, or even three at a time — it’s your choice! Take-offs and landings are completely dry and totally safe for all ages and skill levels. You rise into slowly the air, above and behind the boat. The silence is breathtaking. The view, awe-inspiring! Participants must be at least 5 years old in order to parasail or ride on the boat as a paying observer.
Parasailors must weigh at least 160 pounds to fly alone. Tandem and triple flights are available with a maximum weight limit of 450 pounds. The captain can increase or decrease these restrictions at their sole discretion based on safety, wind, and sea conditions. Don’t miss the best thing to do on the Big Island and save your spot on the boat for a Hawaii parasailing adventure with UFO Parasail!
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 8:00 AM
- Duration: 1 hour approx. (flight times range from 8 to 10 minutes)
- We suggest you wear clothes that you are comfortable in at the beach and shoes won’t matter because you leave them on the beach on the boat.
- Minimum age to parasail, or ride on the boat as a paying observer, is 5 years old.
- All minors under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign consent forms at check-in for this activity.
- Minimum weight to fly alone is 160 pounds. Maximum weight for tandems or triples is 450 pounds. The captain can increase or decrease these limits at their sole discretion based on safety, wind and sea conditions.
Location: Check in at the UFO office located inside the lobby of the Courtyard Marriott King Kamehameha Hotel. Tour departs from the Kailua Pier, Kona.
- Address: 75-5660 Palani Rd, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/LgFv82uN47VHmMBE8
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled activity time.