- Big Island Tours & Activities
- Big Island Volcano Tours
- Hawaii Volcano Tours
- Island Tours
- Island Tours in Big Island
- Mauna Kea
- Volcanoes National Park
This incredible Circle Island Tour takes guests through Kona coffee country, visits the world-famous Punalu’u Black Sand Beach and explores all the beauty of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Rainbow Falls and Waipio Valley. This is the newest and most-exciting truly circle island tour on the island! This tour showcases Kona’s best views, the Big Island’s best coastline views with all the stops at the must-see locations!
Points Of Interest:
- Premium Kona Coffee Farm
- Punalu’u Bake Shop
- Punalu’u Black SandBeach
- Ka’u Coffee Mill
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Rainbow Falls
- Waipio Valley lookout
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Mercedes 15 passenger mini coach. This tour has a maximum of 13 passengers to provide plenty of headroom in the cabin and comes with state-of-the-art audio and visual public-address package.
- Gourmet island-style Breakfast and Lunch
- Premium Snacks
- Bottled water, various fruit juices and hot beverage service
- Hot or cold towel service
- Umbrellas and jackets in the event of rain
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 7:00 AM
- Duration: 12 Hours
- We recommend bringing a small backpack or tote bag for your personal items as there is plenty of room in our spacious cabin.
- What to Wear: Although Hawaii is home to the endless summer, there are places and times where the temperature can drop so a light jacket or sweatshirt are recommended. Walking shorts, comfortable shoes, a hat and sunglasses are recommended.
- Sunscreen and/or bug-spray should be applied before joining the tour.
- This tour is for guests 5 years and older. It does not include lengthy hikes.
- This tour is not recommended for women who are pregnant or may be pregnant.
- Passengers travelling with a wheelchair or walker are more than welcome to join our tour. Please note, our vans are equipped to handle easy storage of a wheelchair or other medical equipment. But we do not have a wheelchair lift.
- A combined minimum of 4 guests is required for a tour to operate. Should a tour not meet the tour minimum, an advance notice will be provided.
- 7:00 AM – Waikoloa Pickup
- 7:45 AM to 8:20 AM – Kona Pickups
- 8:30 AM to 8:55 AM – Kona Joe Coffee- Gourmet Island Style Breakfast, Tasting, Shopping
- 10:00 AM to 10:20 AM – Punalu’u Bake Shop – Hawaiian Sweet Bread and Malasadas
- 10:35 AM to 11:05 PM – Punalu’u Black Sand Beach – Sea Turtles!
- 11:25 AM to 12:00 PM – Ka’u Coffee Mill – Private Tour, Tasting and Shopping *
- 12:00 PM to 12:20 PM – Gourmet Local Island Style Lunch
- 12:50 PM to 2:35 PM – Hawaii Volcanoes National Park – Caldera lookouts, Visitor Center and Steam Vents
- 3:15 PM to 3:40 PM – Rainbow Falls
- 4:50 PM to 5:15 PM – Waipio Valley Lookout
- Approx. 6:15 PM – Waikoloa Return
- 7:00 PM – Kona Hotels Return
No pre-selections are required for reservation.
Menus are seasonal and subject to change, so you’ll always get the freshest local ingredients.
** Please note dietary restrictions.**
**Vegetarian, vegan, and kosher options available on request.**
Gourmet breakfast options include:
- Plantation Style Breakfast Bread Pudding: Local island breads baked with an egg custard, Honey Glazed Ham, Shredded Cheese and Local Leaf Onion
- Bacon and Honey Pancakes: Island style buttermilk pancakes w/ candied bacon and local Big Island honey
- GF/Vegan Chia Bowl: Coconut Milk, Fresh fruit and Local Honey (available upon request)
Gourmet lunch options include:
- Local Leafy Greens Garden Salad w/ Signature Island Vinaigrette
- Grilled and Chilled Keahole Shrimp with Steamed Big Island Purple Sweet Potatoes
- Ginger and Citrus Glazed Oven Roasted Chicken with Local Vegetable Medley
- GF/ Vegan Thai Tofu Summer Rolls with Sweet Chili Sauce (available upon request)**
- Feeding Leaf’s Signature Local Island Cake
Pickup Locations: All Kona and Waikoloa Resorts