On this Kona dinner cruise, we journey 12 miles down the Kona Coast to Captain Cook’s monument while a local historian points out over 50 points of interest and historic sites. Discover Hawaii’s rich history on this one-of-a-kind dinner cruise. Upon arriving in Kealakekua Bay, a Hawaiian-style buffet dinner is served.
Listen to live entertainment and watch a gorgeous, tropical sunset on the way back. Our three-hour Kona dinner cruise includes one complimentary cocktail and cash bar thereafter.
- One complimentary cocktail
- Light appetizers upon boarding
- A historical narration down the coast to Kealakekua Bay
- Hawaiian style buffet dinner
- Sunset & live entertainment
- Availability: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (closed Monday)
- Tour Times: 4:00 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours
Location: Kailua Pier
Address: Kaahumanu Pl, Kailua, HI 96740
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/sVBUY1hLMSgZSAjd8
Free parking is available at the Body Glove office a block up from the pier.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure time.
- For those requiring special dietary needs, we provide Gluten free, Vegan, Vegetarian requests at no extra charge with 48 hours notice.
- Scheduled times and menu items are subject to change, based on season and items available.
Vegetable Crudités (GF)
Assorted Cheeses (GF)
Lomi Ahi Tuna (GF)
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (Vegan, GF)
South Pacific Avocado Dip (Vegan, GF)
Pita Chips (Vegan)
Main Course: *Vegan/ Vegetarian Entree available upon request
Kalua Pork & Braised Purple Cabbage (GF)
Ginger Shoyu Braised Beef (GF)
Pineapple Glazed Chicken (GF)
Coconut Dinner Rolls
Vegetable Rice Pilaf (Vegan, GF)
Pesto Orzo Salad (Vegetarian)
Quinoa-Garden Salad with Tropical Vinaigrette (Vegan, GF)
Dessert: *Vegan/GF brownie available upon request
Cheesecake with Strawberry & Lilikoi Dressing
Note: For those requiring special dietary needs, we provide Gluten free, Vegan, Vegetarian requests at no extra charge with 48 hours notice. Scheduled times and menu items are subject to change, based on season and items available.