Experience Haleakala, the “House of the Sun” and witness unforgettable views with the Best of Maui Neighbor Island Day Trip. Discover the rare beauty of the Silversword plant & take in the highlights of historic central Maui on this guided narrated tour showcasing the very best of Maui. Round trip hotel transportation, expert narration, and admissions are included.
- Fly from Oahu to Kahului, Maui
- Haleakala National Park
- Haleakala Visitor Center
- Makawao Town
- Wailuku Town
- Paia Town
- Iao Valley
- Availability: Monday, Thursday and Saturday
- Tour Time: 5:00 AM
- Duration: 15 Hours 30 Minutes
- Guests are advised to NOT bring large or heavy bags on the flight.
- This tour is operated on winding roads. It is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems.
- This tour is not recommended for people with heart or respiratory conditions that may be exacerbated due to high altitude.
- People who have gone scuba diving should wait 72 hours before and after going on this tour.
- To meet aviation security requirements, guest’s name, birth date and gender is required when booking reservations. Names must exactly match the name and birth date on government-issued photo ID and/or passport for airline check-in.
- Passengers must clear TSA at the Honolulu Airport, so please bring a passport or your government-issued photo ID.
Departure & Return Information:
- This tour departs Waikiki at approximately 5:00 am and returns at approximately 8:30 pm. Flight schedules change frequently. Details will be confirmed after booking.
- If you require any special accommodations due to disability, please include them under the special requirements at the time of booking. 48 hours notice required prior to the date and time of service.
- This tour does not operate Christmas, New Year’s Day or Thanksgiving.
There is a NO CANCELLATION & NO REFUND on all NEIGHBOR ISLAND DAY-TRIPS. No name or date changes will be honored once booking is confirmed.