UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Customized
- Duration: 2 Days Completion
This program has 5 Open Water Dives to complete and an Adventures in Diving manual to complete the chapters of the dives you will be doing for the program.
The two (2) core dives are: Deep Dive and Underwater Navigator
There are also three (3) elective dives. You may choose from twenty (20) specialty dives including Night Dive, Scooter Dive, U/W Photography, U/W Naturalist, Computer/Multilevel Dive, Peak Performance Buoyancy, and many more.
The Advanced Open Water Scuba Diver Certification Course may be completed over two (2) days or spread out over your vacation.
Tiny Bubbles Scuba can not guarantee the amount of time needed to complete this course. The amount of time depends on you and how hard you are willing to work.
- All Scuba Gears
- Materials for the Certification Course
- Minimum Age for Scuba is 10 years old.
- To scuba dive safely, you should not be extremely overweight or out of condition. Diving can be strenuous under certain conditions.
- Your respiratory and systems must be in good health. All body air spaces must be normal and healthy.
- A person with coronary disease, a current cold or congestion, epilepsy, a severe medical problem or who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not dive.
- If you have asthma, heart disease, other chronic medical conditions or you are taking medications on a regular basis, you should consult your doctor and the instructor before participating in this program, and on a regular basis thereafter upon completion.
- You will also learn from the instructor the important safety rules regarding breathing and equalization while scuba diving. Improper use of scuba equipment can result in serious injury. You must be thoroughly instructed in its use under direct supervision of a qualified instructor to use it safely.
- The Snorkel & Dive Sites are chosen from an array of choices on West Maui, from Kapalua Bay to Olowalu…weather permitting of course. The meeting site will always be discussed prior to the activity. Dive locations are:
- Kapalua Bay, Maui with Tiny Bubbles Scuba
- Hyatt Reef (Honokao’o Beach)
- Airport Beach (Kahekili Beach Park)
- Olowalu surface – mountains
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled tour time.
- Medical waiver to be completed prior to dives.