Great skies reveal legendary landscapes, sapphire waters, and world-famous attractions born of Hawaii’s amazing empire on this royal ring helicopter tour around Oahu.
You’ll begin this helicopter tour with expansive views of the Waikiki skyline built upon the sugary sands of the esteemed surf beach of the Pacific. Rising to new heights, Diamond Head’s tiara will appear before you, as it reigns upon the South Shore exercising it’s natural authority over The Gathering Place. Rounding the million-dollar ridges, you’ll pass Hanauma Bay, watching as gentle, sandy beaches turn to jagged volcanic cliffs carved out by the relentless surge of the rough waters below. On your way, you’ll glide over top of the charming Makapu’u lighthouse to witness her radiant red beam outward to unknown ships at sea. As you continue your tour up the island’s Windward Coast, you’ll see the storied Ko’olau mountains in the distance, quietly watching as you pass over Lanikai Beach – often called the most marvelous beach in the world – and the offshore sandbars and coral formations that make Kaneohe Bay one of the most picturesque places on Earth.
Passing Chinaman’s Hat, watch in awe as the majestic Ka’a’awa Valley unfolds before you. As the mountains approach, you’ll pull in close to see the impressive streams of Sacred Falls tumble to the lush rainforest below. Then, as your helicopter hugs the coast of the famed North Shore, hang on tight as you get up-close aerial views of the surfers at Banzai Pipeline and Waimea Bay. Heading inland, you’ll fly over the “The Pineapple Sea” at the Dole Plantation and do a memorable slow-pass over Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial to conclude your helicopter tour of the royal skies and amazing vistas of Hawaii’s crowned jewel.
- This tour is available for daytime departures from Honolulu International Airport
- Waikiki Skyline
- Surf Beaches
- Diamond Head
- Makapu’u Lighthouse
- Windward Coast
- Lanikai Beach
- Ko’olau Mountains
- Kaneohe Bay
- Chinaman’s Hat
- Ka’a’awa Valley
- Sacred Falls
- North Shore
- Banzai Pipeline
- Waimea Bay
- Dole Plantation
- Pearl Harbor
- USS Arizona Memorial
Option for Doors Off! Please inquire after booking.
Requirements and Restrictions:
- Purchasing single seat bookings: Single bookings will require further assistance for scheduling purposes due to our 2 passenger minimum for each flight. Please contact us by phone to fulfill your reservation.
- Weight restrictions and surcharges (Comfort Seat Fee): For each passenger weighing 250 lb./113 kg or more, an empty seat purchase is required to safely balance the aircraft. The “Comfort Seating” charge for an empty seat is 50% off the regular tour price. All passengers will be weighed before the flight and will be billed if needed. Due to safety restrictions on our helicopters we cannot accommodate passengers weighing over 300 lbs.
- Seating capacity and large party accommodations: We fly the skies of Hawaii in Robinson R-44 aircraft with a seating capacity of 3 passengers per flight. We often accommodate parties of 4 or greater. In the case of medium-large parties, we fly 2 or more helicopters at the same time in sequence around the island.
- Unforeseen circumstances: Adverse weather, regulatory restrictions, or any other condition that could compromise safety of flight may precipitate varied scenic views, delay, or cancellation.
- Age restrictions and regulations: Due to FAA regulations, children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat. Any child under 24 months is welcome on the lap of a responsible adult at no charge.
- Rescheduling Fee: Up to 24 hours before the flight, guests may change their reservation subject to a $50 per person fee. Inside of 24 hours no changes are permitted.
A courtesy shuttle is available to and from all hotels in Waikiki. Hotel pick-up will be at the main pick-up location for all tour shuttles at hotel. In addition, our shuttle will also pick-up from Honolulu International Airport and Pearl Harbor.
Instructions for drive-outs:
We are located inside the Castle & Cooke Aviation building at Honolulu International Airport. If you are driving your own vehicle to our location, please park in the left hand side lot, and come to the large glass doors at the main entrance.
Address: Castle & Cooke Aviation Building,155 Kapalulu Pl. Ste. 197, Honolulu, HI 96819
Please arrive 45 minutes before your scheduled tour time.