Incredible mountains, the Waikiki skyline and Diamond Head crater as you’ve never seen them before.
Soaring among the green peaks of the Nu’uanu Valley, it can be hard to imagine that these incredible mountains were born from fire. Your helicopter sightseeing experience begins over the island’s South Shore for a chance to see the familiar Waikiki skyline and Diamond Head crater as you’ve never seen them before. You continue on to Hanauma Bay’s beautiful sheltered waters and the nearby cliffs and volcanic outcroppings – beautiful remnants of the island’s fiery volcanic past.
Rounding Makapu’u Point, you follow the Windward Coast and its long stretches of white sand beaches and turquoise waters as they lead you towards the gorgeous mountains beyond. You turn inland to see the three sharp peaks of famous Mt. Olomana, characteristic of its english translation, “divided hill.” Floating inbound, you experience an absolutely breathtaking expanse as you fly the passage among the Nu’uanu Pali cliffs and lush rainforests that cover their slopes. The flight ends with a pass over the site of the USS Arizona Memorial and a renewed appreciation for the volcanic origins that created Oahu’s diverse terrain and the majestic bliss felt by gliding among the landscape.
- This tour is available for daytime departures from Honolulu International Airport
- Honolulu Harbor
- Aloha Tower
- Waikiki Beaches
- Diamond Head
- Maunalua Bay
- Hanauma Bay
- Makapu’u Lighthouse
- Lanikai Beach
- Ko’olau Mountains
- Nu’uanu Pali
- Pearl Harbor
- USS Arizona Memorial
Option for Doors Off! Please inquire after booking.
Requirements and Restrictions:
- Purchasing single seat bookings: Single bookings will require further assistance for scheduling purposes due to our 2 passenger minimum for each flight. Please contact us by phone to fulfill your reservation.
- Weight restrictions and surcharges (Comfort Seat Fee): For each passenger weighing 250 lb./113 kg or more, an empty seat purchase is required to safely balance the aircraft. The “Comfort Seating” charge for an empty seat is 50% off the regular tour price. All passengers will be weighed before the flight and will be billed if needed. Due to safety restrictions on our helicopters we cannot accommodate passengers weighing over 300 lbs.
- Seating capacity and large party accommodations: We fly the skies of Hawaii in Robinson R-44 aircraft with a seating capacity of 3 passengers per flight. We often accommodate parties of 4 or greater. In the case of medium-large parties, we fly 2 or more helicopters at the same time in sequence around the island.
- Unforeseen circumstances: Adverse weather, regulatory restrictions, or any other condition that could compromise safety of flight may precipitate varied scenic views, delay, or cancellation.
- Age restrictions and regulations: Due to FAA regulations, children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat. Any child under 24 months is welcome on the lap of a responsible adult at no charge.
- Rescheduling Fee: Up to 24 hours before the flight, guests may change their reservation subject to a $50 per person fee. Inside of 24 hours no changes are permitted.
A courtesy shuttle is available to and from all hotels in Waikiki. Hotel pick-up will be at the main pick-up location for all tour shuttles at hotel. In addition, our shuttle will also pick-up from Honolulu International Airport and Pearl Harbor.
Instructions for drive-outs:
We are located inside the Castle & Cooke Aviation building at Honolulu International Airport. If you are driving your own vehicle to our location, please park in the left hand side lot, and come to the large glass doors at the main entrance.
Address: Castle & Cooke Aviation Building,155 Kapalulu Pl. Ste. 197, Honolulu, HI 96819
Please arrive 45 minutes before your scheduled tour time.