Shipwrecks are portals to the past and offer a unique window to a different kind of underwater world. Hawaiian tropical reefs teem with diverse marine life and are breathtaking dive sites. Hawaiian sea turtles, spotted eagle rays, white and black tip Reef Sharks, and a vast assortment of unique tropical fish and eels make Oahu diving an experience to remember.
Join us for one of our most popular charters at HSC. We head out to some of our favorite sites, usually two wrecks and a shallow reef dive. This is a more advanced charter for certified divers. Lunch is provided on this charter and it is a beautiful day on the water!
- Three Boat dives at a variety of dive sites. An impressive range of well-developed reefs & breathtaking shipwrecks.
- Dive Certification required.
- A Certified Dive Professional guides all dives.
- Suitable for ages 15 and above.
- Availability: Sunday
- Tour Times: 7:30 AM
- Duration: 6 Hours
- You must be 15 or older
- You must be in good overall health to participate.
- If you are pregnant, you may not take part.
- It is a safety requirement that you do not fly for 12 hours before or after you participate in this activity; please plan your activity accordingly.
Location: Honolulu Scuba Company
Address: 670 Auahi St, Suite A-1, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/CpcWe7myPkhPZq2j8
Available in designated stalls right out front.
PLEASE NOTE: Please review this document.
If you answer YES to any of the questions on the waiver please obtain physicians approval with signature and bring with you to dive.
Click Here To View Waiver