See the beautiful skylines of a world-class city and the pristine beaches of a tropical paradise when you fly high over our famous seaside city.
Your trip begins over Honolulu Harbor as you soar along Oahu’s beautiful South Shore. Continuing along the island’s white sands, you see the busy shops of the Ala Moana Center and the popular picnic grounds of Magic Island.
Approaching Waikiki, you notice the beachgoers, surfers, and swimmers enjoying another day of carefree fun and you begin to understand why we lovingly call it, The Gathering Place. After taking in the impressive skyline, you climb high above Diamond Head where you can wave to the hikers on the ridge beneath you. Flying over Punchbowl Crater, you head for Pearl Harbor. At the famous port, you will pass over the memorials of the USS Arizona and Battleship Missouri. As you finish your helicopter tour, you will understand why it’s nearly impossible not to fall in love with this amazing city-by-the-sea.
- This tour is available for daytime departures from Honolulu International Airport
- Honolulu Harbor
- Ala Moana Center
- Magic Island
- Waikiki Beaches
- Diamond Head
- Punchbowl Crater
- Pearl Harbor
- USS Arizona Memorial
Option for Doors Off! Please inquire after booking.
Requirements and Restrictions:
- Purchasing single seat bookings: Single bookings will require further assistance for scheduling purposes due to our 2 passenger minimum for each flight. Please contact us by phone to fulfill your reservation.
- Weight restrictions and surcharges (Comfort Seat Fee): For each passenger weighing 250 lb./113 kg or more, an empty seat purchase is required to safely balance the aircraft. The “Comfort Seating” charge for an empty seat is 50% off the regular tour price. All passengers will be weighed before the flight and will be billed if needed. Due to safety restrictions on our helicopters we cannot accommodate passengers weighing over 300 lbs.
- Seating capacity and large party accommodations: We fly the skies of Hawaii in Robinson R-44 aircraft with a seating capacity of 3 passengers per flight. We often accommodate parties of 4 or greater. In the case of medium-large parties, we fly 2 or more helicopters at the same time in sequence around the island.
- Unforeseen circumstances: Adverse weather, regulatory restrictions, or any other condition that could compromise safety of flight may precipitate varied scenic views, delay, or cancellation.
- Age restrictions and regulations: Due to FAA regulations, children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat. Any child under 24 months is welcome on the lap of a responsible adult at no charge.
- Rescheduling Fee: Up to 24 hours before the flight, guests may change their reservation subject to a $50 per person fee. Inside of 24 hours no changes are permitted.
A courtesy shuttle is available to and from all hotels in Waikiki. Hotel pick-up will be at the main pick-up location for all tour shuttles at hotel. In addition, our shuttle will also pick-up from Honolulu International Airport and Pearl Harbor.
Instructions for drive-outs:
We are located inside the Castle & Cooke Aviation building at Honolulu International Airport. If you are driving your own vehicle to our location, please park in the left hand side lot, and come to the large glass doors at the main entrance.
Address: Castle & Cooke Aviation Building,155 Kapalulu Pl. Ste. 197, Honolulu, HI 96819
Please arrive 45 minutes before your scheduled tour time.