Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? There is no greater adventure than scuba diving! Interacting with the underwater world is always fascinating and exciting. Many people are curious about diving and have the desire to experience and enjoy the beautiful coral reefs, colorful fish and exciting marine life. If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you. You can try scuba at one of the world’s premier dive destinations. While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
What to expect:
Our two-tank dive to shallow reefs takes you to the most exquisite natural reefs in Oahu. We’ll start with a scenic boat ride, where you can sit back, relax and enjoy watching for dolphins, turtles and spectacular views of Honolulu. When it comes time to dive, get ready for an exhilarating underwater experience.
Here’s a rundown of the shallow reef sites we visit:
- Rainbow Reef
This beautiful coral reef is home to hundreds of tropical reef fish as well as several large sea turtles.
- Moe’s Reef
Get a rare glimpse of a reef loaded with turtles. Honolulu Scuba Company is the only boat to dive to this site, where sea turtles come to clean their shells with the help of the reef fish. You’ll likely see at least 15 turtles on top of the reef.
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 12:00 PM
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, waterproof camera.
- We provide all the diving gear and equipment, but feel free to bring your wetsuit if you prefer. (Snacks and refreshments are FREE.)
- You must be 10 or older
- You must be in good overall health to participate.
- If you are pregnant, you may not take part.
- You must have good circulation and healthy, unblocked breathing.
- If you are taking antidepressants, or other potential contraindicated medications, you will need a medical release form signed by your doctor to take part.
- You must be in good physical condition. If you have asthma, epilepsy, diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, or have suffered a stroke, you will need a medical release form signed by your doctor to take part.
- If you have problems equalizing your ears, you should not take part.
- It is a safety requirement that you do not fly for 12 hours before or after you participate in this activity; please plan your activity accordingly.
Location: Honolulu Scuba Company
Address: 670 Auahi St, Suite A-1, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/CpcWe7myPkhPZq2j8
Available in designated stalls right out front.
PLEASE NOTE: Please review this document.
If you answer YES to any of the questions on the waiver please obtain physicians approval with signature and bring with you to dive.
Click Here To View Waiver