Shipwrecks are portals to the past and offer a unique window to a different kind of underwater world. Wrecks, particularly older ones, teem with diverse marine life and are breathtaking dive sites. Hawaiian sea turtles, spotted eagle rays, white and black tip Reef Sharks, and a vast assortment of unique tropical fish and eels make wreck diving in Oahu the talk of divers worldwide.
This certified dive is a 2 tank Premium Wreck charter with Enriched Air Nitrox (NITROX is a specialty gas blend to allow for longer as well as safer diving). This charter will be available to all certified divers regardless of certification level. Our instructors will give daily “Discover NITROX Experiences” at no additional charge. If you have always wanted to try nitrox on a scuba charter, this is your chance. Nitrox certified dives or first timers alike will enjoy the extra bottom time on the wrecks that nitrox allows. If you enjoy the benefits of nitrox diving, then you’ll have the option to purchase certification after the dives at the dive shop.
- Boat dives at two premiere wreck dive sites.
- Dive Certification required.
- A Certified Dive Professional guides all dives.
- Suitable for ages 15 and above.
- Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (Closed Sunday)
- Tour Times: 7:30 AM
- Duration: 4 Hours
- You must be 15 or older
- You must be in good overall health to participate.
- If you are pregnant, you may not take part.
- It is a safety requirement that you do not fly for 12 hours before or after you participate in this activity; please plan your activity accordingly.
Location: Honolulu Scuba Company
Address: 670 Auahi St, Suite A-1, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/CpcWe7myPkhPZq2j8
Available in designated stalls right out front.
PLEASE NOTE: Please review this document.
If you answer YES to any of the questions on the waiver please obtain physicians approval with signature and bring with you to dive.
Click Here To View Waiver