UPDATED 2021: Description of activity subject to change without notice due to new limitations and updated capacities. Thank you.
- Availability: Customized
- Tour Times: 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM
- Duration: 40-50 Minutes each dive (2 dives)
Two Beach Dives at two different dive sites (if needed), off West Maui. Dives are an average 25-35 feet of depth for approximately 40-50 minutes.
ALL dives are done with small groups, (avg. 4 divers per guide/instructor). Larger groups definitely available upon request!
- All Scuba Gears
- Dive is for Certified Divers (must show Certification)
- Minimum Age for Scuba is 10 years old.
- To scuba dive safely, you should not be extremely overweight or out of condition. Diving can be strenuous under certain conditions.
- Your respiratory and systems must be in good health. All body air spaces must be normal and healthy.
- A person with coronary disease, a current cold or congestion, epilepsy, a severe medical problem or who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not dive.
- If you have asthma, heart disease, other chronic medical conditions or you are taking medications on a regular basis, you should consult your doctor and the instructor before participating in this program, and on a regular basis thereafter upon completion.
- You will also learn from the instructor the important safety rules regarding breathing and equalization while scuba diving. Improper use of scuba equipment can result in serious injury. You must be thoroughly instructed in its use under direct supervision of a qualified instructor to use it safely.
- The Snorkel & Dive Sites are chosen from an array of choices on West Maui, from Kapalua Bay to Olowalu…weather permitting of course. The meeting site will always be discussed prior to the activity. Dive locations are:
- Kapalua Bay, Maui with Tiny Bubbles Scuba
- Hyatt Reef (Honokao’o Beach)
- Airport Beach (Kahekili Beach Park)
- Olowalu surface – mountains
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled tour time.
- Medical waiver to be completed prior to dives.