Skydive at the World’s Most Beautiful Dropzone Flying above the clouds and falling through the Hawaiian skies at 120 mph is an adventure you will always remember and treasure. Enjoy our regular 12,000’ guaranteed tandem exits or a 14,000’ exit.
Tandem skydiving is unquestionably the safest way to experience skydiving for the first time. After a few minutes of instruction, you can experience exhilarating free-fall with an instructor and enjoy the breathtaking views as you gently descend to earth together.
Restrictions and Requirements:
WARNING: SKYDIVING IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS
- You must be 18 or older to participate in Parachuting activities (Sorry, NO EXCEPTIONS).
- 100% ID Check!! No ID, No Jump!! Government Issued: Drivers License, Passport, etc. accepted.
- You must be 240 lbs or less to participate in Tandem Parachuting activities (Sorry, NO EXCEPTIONS). There is additional charge of $2 per pound over 200 pounds. This is not the same as gratuity, but rather for the extra workload placed on the staff and equipment.
- You must have government issued photo identification to participate in Parachuting activities.
- You must sign our standard assumption of risk agreement.
- A 5% airport access fee is added to all sales.
- No scuba diving 24 hours before or after skydiving
We offer free shuttle pick up from Waikiki Hotels three times per day, returning approximately 6 hours later. Waikiki Hotel pick ups begin at:
- 7:00 a.m.
- 10:00 a.m.
- 1:00 p.m.
For those who are making tandem jumps, the shuttle is included at no additional charge for pick up from Waikiki Hotels*
The following pick-up location are available at additional cost:
- Aloha Tower
- Pearl Harbor
* There is a $60 transportation fee for those taking the shuttle and not making a tandem skydive.
*Subject to availability. The shuttle van has a 14 passenger capacity.
CHECK IN 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO TOUR.
From Waikiki to Honolulu, take the H-1 West, then H-2 North toward Mililani and Wahiawa. When H-2 ends, keep going straight. When H-2 ends, don’t bother looking for highway route signs; there are few and far between.
After four stop lights you’ll cross a bridge and then the road forks – keep left toward Waialua on Route 803 – Kaukonahua Road. You’ll go past pineapple fields and drive slow down a winding road with ironwood trees on both sides. At the bottom of the hill there is a yellow blinking light – go through the blinking light onto Route 930 – Farmington Highway. Another new Dillingham Airfield sign was put up there.
After about a 1/2 mile you will come to a traffic circle. Go under the bridge towards Mokuleia, still on Farrington Highway. Drive about four miles, and Dillingham Airfield is on the left hand side. The entrance is a paved road, with several signs at the entrance. You can see Skydive Hawaii through the green chain link fence from the Airfield entrance. Park at the first corner lot, before the Skydive Hawaii® building.
Our address is 68-760 Farrington Hwy, Waialua, HI 96791. If you have your own vehicle, plan on spending about two hours (four hours on weekends) at our Dillingham Airfield facilities.
Park after the corner and before the Skydive Hawaii® building.
Unfortunately, if you go too far on Farrington Highway, the pavement ends, so turn around. The East entrance to Dillingham Airfield and Skydive Hawaii® will be on your right after 3 1/2 miles.