Our new Mountain e-Bike tour is an eco-friendly way to explore Kualoa, offering a more “down-to-earth” and sustainable experience. With the specialized Yamaha engines that assist you while going up hill (if you want the help), you will have a unique experience that allows you to get close to nature and explore the sights, sounds and smells of the Hawaiian forests. This 1 hour guided tour is good for all ages, but you do need to know how to ride a bike!
Our state-of-the-art German engineered bikes are equipped with quiet Yamaha engines that give you a helping hand – or more of a push – whenever you may need a little assistance. Please note that this is a beginner level tour for guests of all types, and will easily accommodate those who may not have the confidence or fitness level to go on a more strenuous regular non eBike tour. Please note that these are not noisy mopeds and you do still need to pedal your bike … just not as hard. You will be able to experience the “power-on-demand” feature of our eBikes as they seamlessly respond to and complement your efforts, adjusting your pedaling speed and power on the fly.
- Mountain bike with front-suspension
- Professional tour guide
- Saddle bag storage pack
- Safety helmet
- Use of rain gear (optional)
- Optional Waikiki Hotel pickup and drop-off available ($15 roundtrip per person)
- Availability: Daily
- Tour Times: 9:00 AM, 12:30 PM
- Duration: 1 Hour
- We advise that you only bring what you will need during your adventure with us.
- A camera or smartphone is ideal to capture images of your day out with us. If not waterproof, it is a good idea to at least have a plastic trash bag from hotel room to protect your camera in case of rain.
Restrictions & Requirements:
- Closed Toe Shoes required
- Height Restriction: Min Height – 4’ 6” feet (1.37 meters), Max Height 6’ 5” (2 meters)
- Weight Restriction: Min 85 pounds (38 kg), Max 250 lbs (114 kg)
- Min Age Restriction: 10 years old
- No packing allowed on bikes – one person per bike
- Must know how to ride a bike*
*Note: For your safety and well-being of others, all riders must know how to ride a bike to participate in our bike tours. We conduct a safety briefing and test ride before each tour. If you are unable to demonstrate ability to safely ride, you will be asked to ride in an alternate vehicle or stay back and wait until tour is finished. No refund will be offered.
Location: Kualoa Ranch
Address: 49-560 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, HI 96744
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/M3d2jjM7LXv
Self driving guests MUST check in at ticket office 30 minutes prior to scheduled tour time.
CLOSED CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR’S DAY
***Please note: Due to high demand, this tour is on request. We will try to confirm availability within the shortest possible time after we receive your order. A dedicated staff member will be in touch by phone and email.***
MORNING TRANSPORTATION DEPARTURE TIMES & PICKUP LOCATIONS:
7:00 AM – International Marketplace (pickup at Kuhio Avenue Service Desk)
7:00 AM – Waikiki Beach Marriott Hotel (pickup on Paoakalani Avenue)
7:00 AM – Ala Moana Hotel (pickup at Mahukona Street Level entrance)
7:00 AM – Hilton Hawaiian Village TAPA TOWER (pickup at Grand Island Bus Depot)
7:15 AM – Sheraton Waikiki (pickup at Aloha Bus Landing)
7:15 AM – Hawai’i Prince Hotel (pickup at Marina Entrance)
MID-DAY TRANSPORTATION DEPARTURE TIMES & PICKUP LOCATIONS:
10:00 AM – Waikiki Beach Marriott (pickup on Paoakalani Avenue)
10:15 AM – Sheraton Waikiki (pickup at Aloha Bus Landing)
10:30 AM – Ilikai Hotel (pickup at front entrance flagpole on Ala Moana Boulevard)